We believe that school uniform helps to maintain high standards of appropriate dress and creates a school identity. We are proud of our distinctive bottle green uniform, worn with grey trousers, shorts, skirt or pinafore.
The uniform is practical, comfortable and easily washable and should be worn by all the children.
- Grey pinafore, skirt, trousers, shorts or culottes
- White shirt or blouse (polo or collared)
- Green school cardigan *, green school knitted jumper * or green school sweatshirt * (Reception class)
- Green summer dress
- Black school shoes
- School tie (optional) Ties can be collected from the school office.
- White T-shirt with school logo *
- Green Shorts *
- Black Plimsolls or Black Trainers
- Green PE bag with school logo *
* available to buy from www.stitchdesign.co.uk
Boys and girls with long hair need to tie it back. No makeup, fake tan, nail polish, false nails or tattoo stickers to be worn at any time.
Only plain silver or gold stud earrings and a watch may be worn. No other jewellery is allowed. These should be removed for P.E. Children should be able to remove these.